Flea Pest Control Perth
Homes and Businesses
Have you got a Flea Problem?
Read Why you should choose Christian Lawson of Lawson Pest Control.
FLEA PEST CONTROL PERTH TREATMENTS START FROM ONLY $99.00 (internal only)
How to get rid of fleas in your home or business successfully will take a combined approach through a professional flea treatment, animal treatment and thorough housekeeping. It is important to take charge of any flea infestation as soon as it is noticed. An untreated flea infestation does not simply go away, the problem just gets bigger.
So, how to get rid of your flea problem, Lawson Environmental Pest Solutions can help. We do need you, the home owner to work with us before the flea treatment & after the flea treatment for a positive outcome. We will always use an IGA (insect growth inhibitor) in all flea treatments which assists in the total eradication of your fleas in your home and garden with particular attention being paid to outdoor areas that your pets use.
What you need to do prior to any treatment being carried out
- Your house, yard and pets will all need to be treated on the same day.
- Animal Flea treatments need to be effective so consulting with your vet beforehand for the best flea control for your pet.
- Your house will need to be thoroughly vacuumed & mopped and your lawn will need to be mowed short. All grass clippings and vacuuming will need to go directly into your outside bin.
- All toys, clothing, footwear and any other stored items need to be removed from areas being treated.
- All animals and clients need to leave while treatment is being carried out and only returned when treatment is dry, approx. 2-3 hours
- All animal bedding will need to be thoroughly washed and possibly treated.
- Move any furniture you can away from walls.
- Cover your fish tank and turn filter off during treatment.
What to expect after treatment is completed
Fleas will be seen when an area is newly disturbed, such as when you get up in the morning or go outside. But not later in the day, as the treatment works, fleas hatch, come into contact with the surface that was treated by Lawson environment pest solutions and die within a few hours.
This may continue for several weeks depending on the extent of the issue when first treated. Continue to treat your pet(s) as recommended by your vet or product label.
We also offer flea pest control perth treatments for rental vacates
Property must be vacant and had the carpets cleaned 4 hours prior to any treatment being completed.
And follow pre-treatment recommendations were applicable.