TIMBER PEST INSPECTIONS PEST CONTROL PERTH
Why do I need an inspection?
Timber pest & building inspections are essential when buying a property
A surprising number of people purchase a property without an inspection and have become aware of possible defects & termite issues after they have moved in. It is important to understand whether there are building issues or pest problems.
The cost of a building and or pest inspection is a small price to pay, for peace of mind.
Compared with sudden repair costs, after you moved in, why would you risk it?
Pest Inspection Overview
Our pest inspection component covers a visual inspection for timber pests and termites on your property. We will inspect all areas of the property, include information about risks and our suggested services, if termites are located or not on the property.
General Pest Inspection Details
- An inspection of readily accessible areas of the home for evidence of in-active workings and or damage, active (live) termites and timber pest activity.
- Interior and exterior of the building.
- All outbuildings within 30 meters of main structure.
- Yards and gardens.
- Accessible roof cavities and or sub-floor areas are inspected.
Following the inspection, a report will be completed, and provided within 24-48 hours.
In most cases, the process typically lasts for 1 – 2 hours, but may be longer or shorter, based on the condition and property size being inspected.
- Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspections
- Standard Termite inspections
- Termite treatments
- General Pest treatments
To find out more or to book your PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTION PEST CONTROL PERTH contact us today.
* PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE PRE-PURCHASE PRE-ENGAGEMENT AGREEMENT FORM PRIOR TO ANY SUBMISSION OR REQUEST FOR A PERTH TIMBER PEST INSPECTION AND REPORT.